THE SERVICE CENTER
At Karnig, we not only believe in selling luxury watches, maintaining and servicing them is also an aspect we take to another level.
By offering an excellent and dedicated service to our customers, we have built and earned a strong relationship, that is based on loyalty and customer satisfaction.
To assure a level of service that matches our brands reputation, we maintain a fully equipped service center, that consists of;
- The Work Station
- Cleaning Section
- Polishing Section
- Spare Parts Control
- Our workshop is fully equipped with Swiss caliber machines in line with Rolex Service Centre in Geneva-Switzerland.
- Watch with screw-in crown should be screwed in tightly.
- Before going for shower or swimming make sure that the crown of the watch is pushed down.
- Always rinse the watch with mild warm water after swimming in the sea or in chlorinated water.
- Clean metal bracelets and water-resistant cases using tooth brush and soap water.
- Like any precision instrument, a watch needs regular servicing to ensure perfect functioning.
- Stop the chronograph system after the use and make sure you screw back their crowns.
- Do not operate crown or chronograph buttons in the shower, sauna or swimming pool.
- Do not correct the date or the day between 22:00 and 2:00 hours.
- It is necessary to manually wind new and/or newly repaired automatic watches before wearing.
- Watches with metal bracelets should be worn with the correct wrist measurement.
- Watches with leather strap should not be immersing in water or used in the shower or sauna.
- If water or vapor is spotted inside the watch, get the watch checked by an authorized service centre as soon as possible.
- Sapphire crystal used in watches is very scratch resistant but it is not scratch proof.